Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Light Blog Alert

From time to time, real life has to get its rightful share of attention. Then, I can't write much and can barely find enough to time read anything in depth; which amounts to headlines, a quick skim and usually an expletive or two. Then it's onward. To whatever comes next.

This is another one of those times. I will try to get back to it, tomorrow evening.

But I want to say that I am working on a couple of things, nothing spectacular mind you. I have a couple of topics ready to be explored, one of which, I have not spent a lot of time on in the past. And as always, I don't write with the intention of selling my arguments and opinions to everyone. But I do believe very much that it will provoke all that read it, to think.

Thanks again for reading PYY.

No comments: