Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Issues And Answers

I have been busy, busy. So to those that I know read this blog, I apologize for not getting more done the past couple of weeks. But real life commitments tend to take priority over hobbies and this has certainly been the case, of late.

Luckily not much has been happening on the world scene and sometimes that is a good thing. If nothing of any noteworthy value has happened, at least nothing bad has happened. Most that has happened has definitely been predictable. As is the case in the infancy of any Presidential term, the posturing of all camps has commenced right on schedule. Those for and opposed are beginning their early sales pitches for their own brands of political snake oils, mostly right down party lines.

There are many issues that are being used in the posturing processes, a lot focusing on the President's agenda. But there are many others that aren't getting much attention and deserve to be brought to the forefront of the political process.

In the coming days and weeks, I will try to highlight some obscure issues that don't get a lot of attention, but will need to be addressed at some point during this session.


I have said before and I will say again that descriptions of problems are easy, but solutions are far more difficult. So, with my issues I will propose solutions that I believe are viable options. Some will no doubt be popular with some and not so popular with others.

So stay tuned for a segment I will call Issues and Answers. It will be guaranteed to stimulate the gray matter.

No comments: