Friday, August 14, 2009

Hypocrisy: A Practical Illustration

Ed Schultz has be one of the very few marginally profitable liberal talk show hosts in America. I don't listen to him, but I have always heard he hasn't been saturated and foaming with hatred towards people he disagrees with, at least until recently:



This is the same Ed Schultz who once said this:

He is an enemy of the country, in my opinion, Dick Cheney is, he is an enemy of the country. He’s making it harder for those who are in power right now to protect the country. He’s about the political divide. It just, I just think the guy’s such a freakin’ loser. You know, Lord, take him to the promised land, will you? See, I don’t even wish the guy goes to hell, I just want to get him the hell out of here.


I guess he was full of hatred back then, after all.


UPDATE: The same Ed Schultz cannot stand to be challenged with rational debate.

Take a look at how he stormed off of the set of Fox and Friends, during the election:




I guess he is not able to contend!


No comments: