Sunday, July 20, 2008

Changes

Here I sit all befuddled and confused. I attempted to upgrade my blog and it would seem I have been successful. But, it would appear that I have lost my blogrolls in the process. (Oh joy.) But do not worry, stew, or fret. I will be spending some time in the near future putting up a new one. If you were on that one, you will be on the new one.

Meanwhile, any suggestions on how I can retrieve the old information would be appreciated. But in the interim, it is my fear that some of you will tell me it's lost forever. So whatever the truth would be, I can take it. Let me know, if you know.

Thanks for reading.



2 comments:

A.C. McCloud said...

You might try

http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

If you just need to see which sites you had there. However, not sure whether they cache or refer to the new template. Otherwise, I'm stumped.

LA Sunset said...

Thanks AC. I tried it and found it. I already figured out how to re-post the blogroll from Blogrolling.com.