1. Is a good thing and Obama deserves the credit for having the guts to make the call.
2. Is largely symbolic but still a welcome event.
2. Does not end the war, it will only escalate it.
3. Does not ensure Obama's re-election, but it will give him a bounce for a minute.
4. Does not put anyone back to work.
5. Does nothing to pay down the debt.
6. Does not bring down gas prices.
7. Does not reduce wasteful spending.
8. Does not feed one hungry mouth.
9. Does not make the world like us more. But then again, that is an unrealistic goal sometimes.....especially, when you elect to do the right thing.
I commend the President for doing the right thing in this instance. But I am not at all going to get emotional and change my overall opinion of him, just because he did one thing right for a change. The same conditions that have driven this nation into a deep ague and malaise are still present. And one man shot and killed will not change any of that.
This nation needs to change course. And fast.
Want to show some real courage Mr. President? Tell your party to go to hell. Stop the spending, stop the borrowing, and promote the free market system. And don't let Pelosi, Reid, Barney Frank, and other pukes like them politicize this operation. It wasn't a Democrat thing, it wasn't a Republican thing. It was a U.S. Military thing.
It was an American thing.
Oh.... and one more thing. Show us the body.