Monday, May 04, 2009

Ask LA

Time for another dig into the old mailbag. Here's one I just ran across:

Dear LA,

Man, these people be trippin. Ya see, I don't know where to turn. Some people be saying for me to write Aks LA, because the man has the answers. I sed, that's what I am talkin bout. I needs the answers. Right on?

Anyway, here's what's goin down. I am living in a FEMA trailer in the 9th Ward of NOLA (Thassss right, baby. Da Crescent Citty.) But now these people be sayin that I have to give up the crib. They be sayin that da guvment is takin my home away. It only be four years since Katrina and I can't get my act together cuz da man is holding me down.

What am I ever supposed to be doing to stop dis unjustice?

Right On,

Frustrated In Fematown.



Dear Frustrated,

You have a right to be upset. This current FEMA policy of setting an unreasonable May 1, 2009 deadline is racist. It's not even been a full four years yet.

I suggest you call your local media and whip the locals into a frenzy. Tell them how the current administration is trying to keep black people down, by causing extra suffering in addition to the suffering already imposed.

If that doesn't work, call Al Sharpton to come down and lead a march through the streets calling for Barack Obama's head. Let the President know that you will NOT tolerate the continuation of the racist policies of George Bush, Dick Cheney, and the evil Karl Rove.

You must act to defend your rights. There is no reason for them to be putting this much pressure on you or your neighbors, so soon after this horrible disaster.

Hope this helps.

LA


13 comments:

Chuck said...

Funny thing about this is if this had happened 6 mos ago it would hve been racism and would have been all over the news. Now it's ignored. I hadn't even heard about it.

LA Sunset said...

Amazing isn't it, Chuck?

~Leslie said...

It is amazing, although, we have learned not to be amazed at the hypocrisy. I mean, we all know that racism is only the big bad white guy against everyone different from him...

I hadn't heard this story either.

Anonymous said...

Bro Frustrated

How fortunate you are that I just happened to click on this website. I happen to be in the business of helping out my brothers who suffer under white oppression. As the Chairman/CEO of Negroes under Total Slavery looking for Jobs, America (NUTJOBS-America), I’m looking for qualified brothers and sisters who are ready to be uplifted out of the morass of white dominated society.

For less money than you can imagine, NUTJOBS can place you into an extremely lucrative position to succeed, even if you aren’t qualified for a corporate position, or have any skill sets for so-called blue-collar work. Let’s face it brother, with layoffs at the corporate level, and cheap Mexican labor doing people’s lawns and shit, the brothers don’t stand a chance, right?

So here’s what we’ll do. We’ll help you move into a nice two-story, five-bedroom mansion in Chicago’s south side. Your only cost is a down payment of $15,000, which you can easily earn within a mere thirty day through a robust marketing campaign on street-corners and near schools. After that, you can transform that five-bedroom mansion into a tax-free source of income. We’ll even provide the sisters.

And here’s the best part: since there is no required house payment, it will not be necessary to prequalify you for yet another mansion in twelve months because by then you can easily afford another down payment. So other than the down payment, there is NO COST to you, my brother; I only ask that you join our church and tithe every Sunday so that I can keep up my sideline ministry.

If you’re the kind of brother I think you are, and if you’re tired of asking honkies for advice, I know I’ll be hearing from you very soon. For only $500 (cash or money order only), I can arrange for your transportation to the Windy City within the week.

Be cool, my man

Rev. L. Washington Jones
Chairman, CEO
NUTJOBS America
773.555.5555

cc: ACORN

Greg said...

Barack Hussein 0bama doesn't care. about black people!

http://tinyurl.com/3yv48z

(Rev. Jones - hilarious!!!! LOL!)

HoosierArmyMom said...

Once again, LA Sunsett saves the day along with the good Rev. Jones!!!!!

The blatant racism extolled by the Obama administration is incredible!!! Not so incredible is the fact that Al Sharpless and his buddy Jesse Jackass, aren't screaming outrage along with the MSM.

Insanity is good fodder for humor!!! Fun post LA!!! You got my laughter rolling!

LA Sunset said...

//I mean, we all know that racism is only the big bad white guy against everyone different from him...//

Haven't you heard, Leslie? It's well-known that blacks can be racist only when they hate other minorities. If they hate whites, it's justified because of the years that whitey enslaved blacks.

Anonymous said...

Bro. Jones,

Tanks a million, p-zel. Right on, right on.

You and LA be lifesavers and da bomb.

Right on,

Bro. Frustrated

LA Sunset said...

//Barack Hussein 0bama doesn't care. about black people!//

Now THAT'S racist!!!

;)

LA Sunset said...

//Once again, LA Sunsett saves the day along with the good Rev. Jones!!!!!//

I have been told from some good sources that Rev. Jones may be in fact, the wrongful Rev. Jeremiah Wright. But the crack staff here at PYY has not been able to confirm this, yet.

Anonymous said...

Looking back over many decades, I do not think I have seen a more blatant, nor disgusting example of racism. No, not even when Forrest Gump colluded with northern liberals to force James Meredith into the University of Mississippi, or when Bugs Bunny and his cohort Daffy Duck attempted to shoot Elmer Fudd with his own shotgun. But here’s what I think … the editors and staff at PYY need some serious racial harmony and ethnic diversity training.

LA Sunset said...

//when Bugs Bunny and his cohort Daffy Duck attempted to shoot Elmer Fudd with his own shotgun.//

Amazing.

I must have missed that one.

Darth Rob said...

I don't think people of any color say "Right on" anymore. I believe the current vernacular would be "true dat" or "church" but I don't claim to be urban or anything. I am however a big fan of Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Eminem, Ice Cube, Ice T, and Nate Dogg. Surprising eh, yeah not many 41 year old southerners like gangsta rap, especially early 90s rap.
My only complaint is that rappers could represent the world they live in without promoting gangs.