Thursday, February 11, 2010

Recommended Blogs

As I get busy in life and try to capture what little time I can to blog, I often times do not get around to all of the blogs on my blogroll. It's not because I am mad at them or anything. It's because the life issues that I must contend with are real and usually translate the the loss and/or gain of money needed (mostly the loss). And since the blog doesn't contribute anything to the cash flow, its priority is limited.

But as I look to maximize what little time I have had the past couple of days, I remembered to check out one of the better blogs ion the internet.

Global American Discourse is written by an intellectual Japanese gentleman who is very well apt to tech what he knows. If you have a moment, check out his site. If nothing else read his piece on the recent Ukranian election. You can tell the man loves political freedom.


No comments: