Friday, December 02, 2005

Will Couric Jump Ship To CBS?

The LA Times is reporting that Katie Couric is being wooed by CBS to become anchor of the CBS Evening News.

If this is true and does come to pass, let me just say this:

I do not watch the Today Show and I do not watch the CBS Evening News. So, if Couric makes the switch, I won't give a rat's derriere. I will not watch either, so neither show will gain nor lose a viewer.

However, with that said, I think this will be a match made in Heaven. Leftist news organization hires leftist news anchor, what more could be hoped for?. It should work out, just fine. The only question that remains is, would she become a contributor to 60 Minutes? If so, then she would really have an opportunity to spread her leftist agenda.

2 comments:

Esther said...

I heard today that she is vacuous and basically a monster to work with. NBC can keep her.

LA Sunset said...

I have heard she is a royal bitch and all because she is still bitter from her husband's death, at a young age.