Saturday, November 22, 2008

Another Blast From The Past

Here's a little something different from the rock and roll posts I usually do. This week's feature will bring back some memories with the older crowd, those who grew up watching westerns on TV and in the movies.

(Dedicated to my good friend Mustang, who complained that much of my music here on Another Blast From The Past is for communist heathens.)

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly



The Virginian



Rawhide



Here is a medley. Most will guess the last melody, but see if you can guess the first three:



The Magnificent Seven



Enjoy.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, LA. Years ago there was a western staring Gregory Peck and Charleton Heston called The Big Country. The score to that film was always one of my favorites.

Semper Fi

PS. I hope you're freezing your toukas off right now. I am.