Saturday, March 12, 2011

Another Blast From the Past

This week, we feature a Chicago-based band I loved from the 90s....one that didn't make it very big, despite being incredibly talented and having a unique, refreshing sound. The guy who formed the band found the vocalists singing in a subway station for tips.

They only had one hit single, which reached #1 in Australia but only made it to #29 here in America. It's quite the catchy little tune, give it a listen:



Next up is the first song I ever heard by these artists and I think shows the real depth of their talent. If you listen to it, let it develop before you judge it. If you do, I bet you won't get the bass line out of your head all day:



Enjoy.

2 comments:

A.C. McCloud said...

I still hear that first song on the radio.

LA Sunset said...

Do you still hear the bass line from the second one...in your head?