Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Quote Of The Week

I honestly don't know why I call this the Quote Of The Week. I certainly don't post one every week. Nevertheless, there are (at times) certain quotes that jump out at me, for some reason or another. Some I stumble onto, others I call to mind, but either way I hope to share some of them with you.

And seeing how this is primarily a political forum, I thought some of you would enjoy one of my all-time favorites:

Communism doesn't work because people like to own stuff. Frank Zappa

2 comments:

VARepublicMan said...

Zappa is cool but wrong (with apologies to Frank Zappa). Communism won't work because it divorces work and responsibility from reward and consequence.

But you already knew that =;^)

LA Sunset said...

I think both you and Zappa are right.