Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Medical Update

Most of you know that a couple of weeks ago my mother-in-law fell and broke her hip. Then without warning in a surreal moment one week later, my mother fell and broke her hip. It was tough going with mom-in-law, at first. But now, both are doing better and both are now in rehab.

But if that wasn't enough, my very best friend from high school flunked a cardiac stress test Friday and had a heart catheterization yesterday. So, the biggest part of the day yesterday, was spent in the hospital with him and his family. His coronaries were fine. It must have been a false positive, which sometimes is the case with stress tests.

Whew! Close one.

Well, now we will see if he modifies his modifiable risk factors. But then again, I am not one to talk.

Now that everyone is doing better, I am back.

No comments: