Thursday, June 08, 2006

Severe Agitation Can Bring Change

I think it only fair to enter in on the record publicly that I am not happy with Blogger anymore.

I have resisted bitching, because after all, it's free. Beggars can't be choosers, can they? Most of the time it's there when I want it, but the last two days it has been on and off. Sometimes it goes off before I can save a post. In fact, I will be surprised if I can get this posted before it shuts down on me again.

At any rate, I would not be surprised if others are agitated, like me. It would be interesting to see if WP or Type Key get a little surge in business, after these past twos days of Blogger uncertainty. In the meantime, I will be contemplating if I want to live like this or pay for another site and move.

Whatever I decide, will be decided over the next few days. the thought of moving the blog does not set well with me. But I will, if this keeps up.

We will see.

4 comments:

A.C. McCloud said...

Ditto. The thought did cross my mind earlier this evening.

LA Sunset said...

GRRRRRRRRR

Always On Watch said...

I've been busy copying and pasting some of my better HTML archived articles into Word files.

I am contemplating moving my blog, but it's so much work!

G_in_AL said...

What a rival blog service needs to offer is a small fee ($20) where they'd take all your posts and such, and get them transfered over to their server... you just give them your login info, and they do the rest.

Give them twenty bucks, and they do the rest, in two buisness days, your over there.