Sunday, July 02, 2006

The Four Fronts In Iraq

Note-Time constraints have made a new post impossible for today, I hope to have another original post up soon. So as is customary I will post a link to an article that I find interesting. You then will do one of four things. You will read it and comment that you like it, you will read it and castigate me for liking it, you will read it and not tell me one way or the other, or you will not read it at all. The choice is yours, but at very least, I'd read it.

The latest essay from Victor Davis Hanson breaks down the U.S.-Iraq Conflict into four distinct parts. In my view, the author explains his reasonings for doing so, very well, which makes this a must read if you want to understand the present state of affairs in that country.

Discuss.

No comments: