Saturday, July 07, 2007

Europa Dopa?

Flocon, an occasional commenter here at PYY and frequent guest poster at Super Frenchie, has stumbled onto a good essay and has written some thoughts about it in a post over there. I know most of my European readers have probably already read it, but for my other readers that do not frequent SF's blog as often as I do, this will be an interesting read.

No time for me to post my assessments on this at this time. But if you want, read both the essay and the thoughts by Flocon; and then, feel free to post your own in the comment section. We can take up the discussion from there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to be rude, but I'm French.

LMAO.

BEING HAD said...

//The conclusion leaves no doubt: Europe not only is in decline, it is also a lost case on the world stage. Ouch!//

Well, they let Poland in. What the hell did they expect?

Anonymous said...

Actually, I love being rude. I own several "How's my attitude?"on the front "Who cares?"on the back T-shirts... but I'm French ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hello LA!
Thanks for your interest in my post. Will PYY bring me international fame?
But you should have known that the name "Flocon" isn't exactly helpful in terms of bringing bloggers to comment... ;-)

Flocon

LA Sunset said...

Hi Flocon,

//But you should have known that the name "Flocon" isn't exactly helpful in terms of bringing bloggers to comment... ;-)//

Judging from traffic around here the last week or so, neither does the name LASunsett.

;)