Monday, December 13, 2010

Mon AM QB

I didn't see much football at all yesterday. I did see the dirty scumbag act by the Jets coach, after the network cut away from the thrashing the Pats were administering to the Bears.

My Super Bowls predictions are as follows: New England vs. Atlanta or New Orleans. Of course I could be wrong, so I would bet any house payments on this. And as always, my opinions are subject to change.

These are the teams that are peaking at the right time with complete performances on both sides of the ball, as well as special teams. Those are the kinds of teams that win titles.

So....what did you all see?

1 comment:

Greg said...

I watched the Bungles do zip against the Steelers.

Then I watched my team crush the Bears. I feel so lucky to be a New England sports fan. We are so spoiled.

Headline of the day: Jets Cheat, Still Lose. :)