Saturday, October 01, 2005

New Blogroll Welcome

Well, I must say that I have been greatly remiss in adding new blogs to the blogroll, for a little while. For that, I apologize. I have come across some very interesting sites over the past month, sites that I would have blogrolled sooner had it not been for the quandry I found myself in, trying to get the Wide Awakes blogroll, up and running. The fact that I have been busier than a one-armed wallpaper hanger, didn't help my time management skills anymore, either.

My commitments also interfere with taking the time to reply to all comments left here, and to comment on your blogs, as well. Rest assured, I check out each blog of everyone that comments here on a regular basis and enjoy reading them, immensely. And, I read comments here at this site, almost everyday. If I do not comment, it's just that I would sound like an amen corner and I don't do that. Because all of you make such clear-cut convincing arguments (so very, many times), there is often not much else that I can add. So when I do have time to make a point, I want it to be well-thought out.

That said and without further bloviating, PYY welcomes and recommends the following:


David's Medienkritik

For information and commentary about Germany (in English), try this site out.


Nickie Goomba

Nickie Goomba uses words, pictures, and a lot of humor to get his point across. Check it out or his cousins may have to persuade you to do so. If I am not mistaken, it's Vito on call this week. (He's training Carlo right now. Carlo has a few more weeks left in his apprenticeship.)


Political Calculations

This site has business news and is full of facts, figures, tables, charts, graphs, et al. All of it is easy to read and understand and can be helpful when trying to make sense of the world of numbers.


Tran Sient's Watch

Well-written and poignant, this site covers a lot. Definitely a good read and worthy of a daily look.


EU Rota

I know, I know. I just de-linked him because
he said he was quitting. But he didn't stay quit, so I must re-link him, and recommend him, again. (I think)

Anyway, give these sites a visit and see what you think.

8 comments:

LA Sunset said...

Yeah, so was I. I was reading EU Serf's blog and noticed that he had posted a message about his return.

I am glad, he was pretty good (or should I say, is).

Georges said...

Gindy & LA Sunsett,

I know, I know. I pulled the trigger too early on my blog. I have found myself with a little extra time and an addiction to blogging.

Thanks for the patience!

George

Σ. Alexander said...

Interesting blogs. I am glad he's back. Transatlantic alliance is my main interest. Good to visit some European blogs.

LA Sunset said...

Well George, it's good to have you back, not that you ever left. But we are glad you are not giving it up completely. Real life must take priority, because blogging doesn't make car payments or pay the light bill. But blogging gets into your system and it's hard to get it out.

Like Shah said, many of us are very interested in the European perspective.

Thanks.

Shah,

I am always on the hunt for good blogs and Europe is one of my main interests too.

Esther said...

No worries about not answering every comment. I don't think people expect you to go "I agree" just for the sake of it. Do what you can, when you can. :)

LA Sunset said...

Esther,

I agree.

Georges said...

Same here,

Agreements all around!

LA Sunset said...

Well then, it's all settled.

;)