Thursday, October 13, 2005

Schroeder Bows Out But Not So Gracefully

A fitting tribute to Gerhard Schroeder is at David's Medienkritik. Click on the link, then click on Schroeder's picture. You must have Windows Media Player.

Schroeder just could not resist one last parting shot as he was about to leave his post, still technically the chancellor:

"I do not want to name any catastrophes where you can see what happens if organised state action is absent. I could name countries, but the position I still hold forbids it, but everyone knows I mean America,".

My message to Gerhard?

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

2 comments:

G_in_AL said...

Good God.

Bye freakshow...

I find it amazing, on his way out, he bring us up. What exactly do we have to do with him loosing his seat?

LA Sunset said...

His feelings are hurt. And to answer your quesion, nothing.