Friday, January 06, 2006

Hopes For 2006

Check out my latest post entitled, My Hopes For 2006, over on the Wide Awakes.

If you are reading this blog and are not reading the Wide Awakes, you have to ask yourself something:

Do I want Hamburger A, a fresh hot burger on a fresh bun, with crisp fresh lettuce, fresh-sliced red ripe tomatoes, and the condiment(s) of my choice? Or, do I want Hamburger B, a burger that that has been sitting for two hours, under a heat lamp, with melted denatured cheese, wilted lettuce, and liquid mush tomatoes, because that's the one I always have?

3 comments:

Esther said...

I like my hamburger with just onions and ketchup. ;)

All_I_Can_Stands said...

No B rating here. Keep up the good work in both places!

LA Sunset said...

Esther,

You would love White Castles, then.