Friday, February 13, 2009

Question Of The Week

The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 will flush almost a trillion dollars into the economy, with the hopes of ending the current recession. One of the more popular portions of the stimulus package will put money directly into the pockets of workers, so they can do their share of spending to help us out of this mess. When all of the math has been done, it comes to about $13 extra, per week.

So today's thought provoking question of the day is:

What do you plan to do with your $13?


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had a number of reader initiated questions on this very issue. Naturally, I've tried to answer them with as much detail as possible ... but the $13.00 does put the rebate into an interesting context. So much for hiring a prostitute.

Greg said...

Hmm. $13/week. Tough not to spend that all in one place. Let's see.

Dinner for two at Burger King? I might actually have to kick in some change.

A couple Miller Lite's at the bar? Not much a tip left over....

Anonymous said...

I'll use my money for the first 14 minutes of a flight back to the US in economy class.

Tom said...

I think the tenth word in the post says it all - "flush"

A.C. McCloud said...

I may donate mine to the GOP.