Thursday, August 10, 2006

More Fake Photos Courtesy Of Hezbollah Productions

I have been very busy as of late, but AICS from The Logic Lifeline has been on the ball and covering what I have missed during my time of heavy activity.

Check out the latest on this here, here, here, here, and here.

Be sure to follow his links for more on each specific instance of attempted media manipulation.

So now, we have Reuters, AP, NYT, NPR, US News, and Time implicated in this display of bias and deception. If anyone still thinks that the MSM is a trusted source of information, I still have that mountain cabin in central Florida.

They may get it right from time to time. But after these recent discoveries by bloggers, we can know for a surety that everything they put out about this current Mideast conflict should be closely scrutinized. And not only in this case, but what about all of the sectarian violence pictures in Iraq? Maybe we should all look at this a little closer, too.

2 comments:

All_I_Can_Stands said...

Thanks for the link. You can cover for me when I am on vacation next week. :)

LA Sunset said...

AICS,

//You can cover for me when I am on vacation next week.//

Got it covered.