Monday, March 12, 2007

Are You A Political Radical?




You Are 36% Politically Radical



You've got a few unusual political ideas, but overall you're a pretty mainstream person. Chances are that you're turned off by both the radical right and looney left.

Are You a Political Radical?

I took this test that I found at AC's Fore Left and this is what I found out about myself. I do not put much credence in these things, but sometimes they are fun to do. Try it, if you get the chance, and so desire. Mostly it's just a fun way to kill some time.

10 comments:

All_I_Can_Stands said...

Gee, I'm only 32% politically radical.

LA Sunset said...

AICS,

You my friend, are behind. Get with the program. ;)

Anonymous said...

Me too:

//You've got a few unusual political ideas, but overall you're a pretty mainstream person. Chances are that you're turned off by both the radical right and looney left. //

I'd say that's about right. Those things are fun.

LA Sunset said...

Greg,

Well? What was your score? Are you closer to radical than I am? I am the leader so far around here. I am the champ. ;)

Anonymous said...

Don't worry LAS - I'm with AICS, several points behind you, our radical leader. :)

LA Sunset said...

Greg,

//Don't worry LAS - I'm with AICS, several points behind you, our radical leader. //

Whew, still the champ. hoever, some would say I am your reactionary leader. But I digress....

Anonymous said...

Hah, I tied you with 36%, LA.

LA Sunset said...

Anonim,

I guess that means we are co-champions.

This calls for a tie-breaker:

What is the square root of an isosceles triangle?

Anonymous said...

Your tie-breaker question can't be answered. It still is a better question than some of the bundled ones in the quiz (e.g., overhaul or abolish tax system).

LA Sunset said...

Anonim

//Your tie-breaker question can't be answered.//

Don't worry, I forgot what it is too. Math was never a strong subject for me. We are still tied.

;)