Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Tuesday Morning Quarterback

Indy 29 - Jacksonville 7

In a thorough dismantling of of one of the hardest hitting football teams in the NFL, the Colts remained perfect and have set the stage for what could be a clash of the unbeaten titans in two weeks. But first New England must get past Washington and Indy must get past Carolina.

A lot of teams would be looking past next week's games, but both of these two teams are too well-coached, for that to happen. The great teams take one week at a time, one game at a time. They play each game like a playoff game.

The interesting part of last night's game wasn't on the field, it was the hype of the announcers about who was a better quarterback Peyton Manning or Tom Brady. In my humble opinion, I doubt either one cares much about who the best QB is - both just want to win and that will be especially true on November 4.

It looks like there are the Pats and the Colts, then, there's everyone else. Too bad they cannot be seeded so they have a shot at being in the Super Bowl. That would be one for the records.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF? 1 TD and 1 Int? That didn't help my fantasy score. Manning is supposed to throw for 4 TD's per game!!! Ugh. :)

Seriously,though, obviously, Indy is much better than last year. See what a little defense will do for a team?

Wouldn't be surprised if both Indy and NE lost this week, though. Neither team has had much success against the respective opponent.

Anonymous said...

LA

Sorry, but my thoughts go much more to Greg and his Bosox today. (smile)

LA Sunset said...

Greg,

//That didn't help my fantasy score. Manning is supposed to throw for 4 TD's per game!!!//

I am sure I am not on his speed dial, but if I talk to him, I'll tell him to throw a hell of a lot of them on Nov. 4.

;)

LA Sunset said...

Rocket,


//Sorry, but my thoughts go much more to Greg and his Bosox today. (smile)//

We'll see how well you feel, when his Pats manhandle the Skins.

;)