Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Barney Frank Out Of Control

One of the biggest liars in the history of the United States House of Representatives, Barney Frank, is at it again.

The Democratic lawmaker, who is gay, was discussing gay marriage and his expectation that the high court would some day be called upon to decide whether the Constitution allows the federal government to deny recognition to same-sex marriages.

"I wouldn't want it to go to the United States Supreme Court now because that homophobe Antonin Scalia has too many votes on this current court," said Frank. The video of the interview is available online.


No need to search the internet, here it is:



Here, we have a known liar, caught in the act by his own words many times in the Fannie/Freddie fiasco, doing his best to deflect attention away from his own malfeasance. When you are not winning the war of ideas, nor persuading the American people that you have their best interests at heart, there isn't much else you can do. He senses he is in a heap of trouble with his constituents, so he is forced to demonize someone solely based on ideological disagreements, as a smokescreen to his own dirty deeds.

Whatever we do, be sure not to look at Barney and his part in the housing crisis. But let's do call Justice Scalia names, because he has a belief system that differs. Don't criticize Barney's lack of leadership in a time of economic peril, but let's do pick someone that has nothing to do with Barney's problems and vilify him.

One thing is for sure. He and the rest of the Left-wing cabal, running roughshod over the American people right now, are feeling very empowered right now. They fear nothing. They do not respect the people, they are not listening. They have convinced themselves that they are invincible. They know best, because they are government.

As they delude themselves further and further, they lose even more contact with reality. It's at the point now, where they believe themselves to be Patricians (as in the last days of the Roman Republic). They view the people as their peasants to be used as pawns, whenever it suits their selfish and greedy purposes. They feel this sense of entitlement is owed to them, so it's no wonder the American people have internalized that attitude on the individual level.

I lived through decades of Democratic rule in Congress and I have voted for many Democrats in my lifetime. In my years of following politics, I have never seen a bigger bunch of weasels nor a more dangerous group of politicians. They are doing more to set back the cause of personal and individual liberty than any before them, they are clearly out of control. And Barney Frank is setting the pace with his nasty mean spirited comments, specifically directed toward anyone that may have an opinion different than him.

What a jerk.


8 comments:

Chuck said...

My reaction when reading this is why do these guys keep getting away with talking like this. There is an absolute liscense to demean on the left with no repercussions. Imagine if a GOP congressman had called a lib judge a baby-hater for their ruling on abortion. They would be hounded until they had to resign. It's really pissing me off.

Anonymous said...

What we have here . . . is a failure to communicate. We seem not to understand there is no greater bigot in the world than one who pursues false morality. We see this all the time in the media, among politicians of both parties, and from the so-called bully pulpit. We see this behavior among religious extremists, and within the community chest, who turn a blind eye to horrific statistics so that nothing “proper” is ever accomplished to fix the problem.

I agree with you that Barney Frank is a thoroughly disgusting piece of crap, but he is but one in a very large population of like-individuals who the American people have empowered to determine our ultimate destiny as a nation. So if we intend to be honest with ourselves, who is deluding themselves, Barney Frank and others, or the people who elected them to multiple terms of office? I mean, how proud can we be to admit that we are reelecting a bunch of jerks?

LA Sunset said...

//It's really pissing me off.//

I swear, every time I hear Frank talk, I want to vomit.

LA Sunset said...

//I mean, how proud can we be to admit that we are reelecting a bunch of jerks?//

What about those of us who vote against these idiots? I do my part, I can't help it if the rest of the people in a given district or state are too damned ignorant to see through the fecal material.

Anonymous said...

Guys I hate to say this but my outrageous sense of humor and having lived through the Mark Foley episode I must ask the following question.

I wonder if Barney started texting this young reporter after the interview?

LA Sunset said...

//I wonder if Barney started texting this young reporter after the interview?//

Now I really have to vomit.

Anonymous said...

Dudes

Barney is a freak'in dinosauer on PBS ... and now you're telling me he's a fag?

Shit.

Eric Cartman
SPE

Anonymous said...

Ewic,

You wittle wat. Stop being mean to me. You still haven't wet me know if you are going camping with me this summer.

Uncle Barney