Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Flaming Duck: Developer Requests Eminent Domain "Help"

Flaming Duck: Developer Requests Eminent Domain "Help"

Disclaimer: I am tired and feel a bit lazy tonight, so forgive me if I do not dress up this post a little.

But if you click on the link or the title, you can read VARepublicman's followup to the previous piece (on eminent domain), I linked to. You can read the specifics in the article, but I will add that I saw the developer on Hannity and Colmes tonight.

When asked why he chose Souter, he said (I am paraphrasing here) that Souter was appointed by a Republican and should know better.

But that wasn't the best part.

When asked if there might be other justices' homes targeted, he said (again paraphrasing it), that successful hotels sometimes become chains.

2 comments:

VARepublicMan said...

"...successful hotels sometimes become chains."

I LOVE it!

He has a tough row to hoe but I wish him the best!

LA Sunset said...

He is a very mediagenic guy, he gave a good interview and articulated his answers well. Just the kind of guy that can get the message out.