Sunday, June 26, 2005

PYY Welcomes Two New Blogs To The Blogroll

AlwaysOnWatch and Global-AmericanDiscourse have made the cut for good reasons.

There are many great blogs out there. Many are ran by some pretty intelligent people and many are from people that I agree with. Having the same ideology, being a part of the academic world, and/or having a large popular blog does not impress me nearly as much as a person's ability to seek and understand the truth. Posting a term paper or a thesis every time one posts is not nearly as important to me, as making sound claims complete with verifiable evidence to support those claims, in a reasonably short and concise manner.

I may not agree with every blogmeister I have blogrolled, 100% of the time. And, they may not be the biggest animal in the blogosphere. But, I look for people that have a foundation of knowledge, wisdom, and that have the ability to articulate their views and opinions in a clear and distinct manner. I want independent thinkers, not parrots of what others have thought.

These two blogs meet the criteria and I wholely recommend giving them a read.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both blogs are EXCELLENT, LA. Good on you for including them on your blogroll. I continue to enjoy your point of view and want you to know that I stop by quite often to see what you have to say.

Semper Fi . . .

LA Sunset said...

To Mustang:

OOOOOORAH

Σ. Alexander said...

Thank you for introducing my blog. I would like to stop by each other.

LA Sunset said...

Shah, you are most welcome.