Monday, April 25, 2005

Living In The Surreal World

Living In The Surreal World

I would like to announce the addition of a new blogroll link on PYY, which is linked above. As anyone that has read this blog with any consistency knows, I don't just blogroll anyone.

LITSW is a site that has some interesting perspectives, on a host of political topics and others. One twist is that Leslie (the administrator) is a huge Sci-Fi fan. So if politics with a healthy dose of Sci-Fi is your thing, this is your site.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Good Choice! I got Leslie into Blogging and he is the permanent guest blogger on mine. He a very good writer, politically consistent and politically savvy! He has little patience for fools regardless of their political stripe.

LA Sunset said...

Well, I feel like a fool for assuming he was female. I wrote an apology after reading your comment. (Guess I had better start checking profiles)

I feel it was an excellent choice too. I have been reading his blog for awhile. He has good insight and it shows in his writing. I don't pay a lot of attention to who is writing the blog, as much as what is being written.