Monday, April 11, 2005

Thanks For Reading PYY

Political Yen/Yang (PYY) would like to take a moment and thank each reader who reads any of my posts. I have no counter as of yet, so I really have no idea how many that is. In fact I haven't got a lot of things, as I am just learning how to navigate and operate in the blog world. Regardless of that fact, PYY is here not for profit, notoriety, and certainly not recognition. It is the product of my mind, will, and spirit. It seeks only to stimulate thought, passions, and ideas.

While it is not totally devoid of opinion, it is opinion based on deep thought and considerations. I have been mad at both parties in the past 15 years, at one time or another. I post a lot of original (from the heart, mind, and spirit) commentary that pretty much sums up my thoughts (and why they are my thoughts). PYY is not pro-Bush, it is not anti-Bush.

It is issue driven, so if what I believe is what Bush thinks, great. If what I believe, goes against what Bush believes, then great. I don't form my opinions based on what any politician thinks and rest assured that what I choose to write about goes deeper than any one man or woman. Many of the problems we have today, existed long before Bush and will certainly exist long after him.

As original as I try to be, there may be times when a post may parallel another's. I do not and will not use anyone's ideas and assume them as my own, ever. If there is ever a similarity, it is purely coincidental. You know what they say, "Great minds think alike". Sometimes the news of the day, causes us all to ponder some of the same things. But always know that I will credit anyone, that inspires and/or influences my posts.

I am starting my blogroll and already have a handful of sites listed. These are those that have impressed me early on. I have read them consistently since I began my blogging adventure, and feel comfortable endorsing them. There will be more to come, as the process continues. Please visit these other blogs. They stimulate me to think and they can do the same for you, too.

Again, thanks so much for reading and feel free to make comments anytime. If you like what you see, let me know. Likewise, if you disagree, let me know.

No comments: