Thursday, March 23, 2006

More Evidence Of MSM Bias?

From Drudge, comes this story about a prominent ABC news executive's embarassing e-mail.

First of all, he has the right to say what he wants and the company that employs him has the right to allow him to say what he wants. I am fine with that. He has the right and if he doesn't violate any company policy, he can say whatever. He has committed no crime.

But, can anyone really look me straight in the eye, with a straight face, and tell me that the MSM isn't grossly biased? If you can, I have a cabin in the mountains of Florida, I will sell you cheap. Or maybe even time-share it out to you?

2 comments:

All_I_Can_Stands said...

The fact is that all have a bias if they are intelligent enough to have an original thought. I have stated before that I have problem with bias as long as either it is disclosed or if they show both sides. What a wonderful world it would be if we were to get rid of this neutered neutral facade in the media. They should drop the facade, step up to the plate and may the best ones win.

This ABC guy makes me sick :)

LA Sunset said...

Cleansing the soul and spirit of anger is both healthy and emotionally edifying. I am only glad I could provide a place for you to get this off of your chest, in a socially acceptable manner.

Now, tell us how you REALLY feel. ;)