Thursday, March 30, 2006

Today's Funny

Not every day has a funny. In fact when you get my age, funnies are fewer and farther in between. Occasionally, there is a moment in time when something funny is sorely needed (in the midst of unrelenting stresses and pressures). Today was one of those moments and AICS of the Logic Lifeline has hit the funny bone of yours truly with this quip; which is in response to the debate on whether or not the departure of Andrew Card is (or is not) the beginning of a shake-up.
AICS:

Now if the cook and the gardner leave we will know there is a shakeup.

You have to love this and no matter what you may or may not think, I think he is onto something.

Keep digging AICS, keep digging.

3 comments:

All_I_Can_Stands said...

:)

Always On Watch said...

I don't have a cook or a gardener. But I get the chuckle.

LA Sunset said...

You don't have a chief of staff either. Or do you?

Besides, I thought you were all of those things rolled into one. ;)