Friday, July 08, 2005

Ward Churchill: At It Again (As Usual)

Eclipse Ramblings: Far Left Extremist College Professor calls for US troops to kill their officers

Mark has posted something on Ward Churchill, the idiot professor from the University of Colorado (well the biggest one anyway, he certainly isn't the only one). Click on the link to access it.

If I were little Wardy, I would try to get my money back from whatever university issued his doctorate. He definitely did not get a quality education. He did not get his money's worth.

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Ward Churchhill, the darling of the lefties, is an idiot!

My mother, Southerner born and bred, used to say, when something got really absurd, "That beats all!" Remember the "Andy Griffith Show"? Andy Taylor would often say to his bumbling deputy Barney Fife, "You beat all, Barney! You know that?"

How in hell did Wardie get a PhD? How many other PhD's like Wardie are out there and teaching our children?

In many ways, Wardie "beats all," but he's a lot more dangerous than the idiots whom my mother and Andy described.

LA Sunset said...

I am surprised that the University Of Colorado keeps him. I guess the only thing they understand is the loss of money and unless contributions dry up significantly, he will stay.