Thursday, June 10, 2010

We're Outta Here

We're on vacation for a few days, to celebrate here's a classic tune to for the ages:



I won't be blogging and sorry to say that I didn't have time to schedule posts as I have done in the past. Life got hectic here with my mother's situation and there just wasn't any time.

But feel free to use the Open Thread post or this one for any communiques you may wish to send. I will be in computer range for some of the time and I will check in from time to time.

Have a good weekend.


5 comments:

A.C. McCloud said...

Enjoy. Will be joining the road warriors myself next week. Hope things are well with your mom..

Z said...

I hope things are improving with your mom, too, LA.
Regardless of what you said to Chuck, I hope you are going to run into your pal, Mustang on this trip!

If you do, have a good time, anyway :-)

LA Sunset said...

AC

//Will be joining the road warriors myself next week.//

Where to?

LA Sunset said...

//Regardless of what you said to Chuck, I hope you are going to run into your pal, Mustang on this trip!//

Not this trip. This was a driving trip and I would fly if I visited him.

LA Sunset said...

Thanks Chuck, we did.... and I hope your visit to your destination was filled with all of the joy that a million screaming kids can provide. ;)