Monday, September 01, 2008

Desperate Rumors In Desperate Times

Desperate times, many times, call for desperate measures. When the desperation comes from jealousy and/or envy, it becomes borderline absurd. The Democratic dirty tricks battalion continues in its mission and has been actively engaged in a dirt digging campaign of epic proportions, just to find something tawdry on McCain's relatively unknown running mate.

Yesterday, I posted on the case of the ex-brother-in-law, who by all accounts appears to be a rogue Alaska State Trooper. Since this story has no real legs, they have turned their attention to other things.

One such rumor has been generated by one of the vilest websites in America. The situation can best be explained by this piece at Townhall.

Members of the lefty blogosphere haven't stopped perpetuating the rumor Sarah Palin "faked" her last pregnancy and are now humiliating her daughter Bristol on the blatantly incorrect suspicion she is the real mother of baby Trig.

"Sarah Palin is NOT the Mother" is the title of this DailyKos blog that accuses Bristol, a completely fit-looking adolescent teen, of having a "baby bump" in a photo they allege was taken March 9th of this year.

"Sarah, I'm calling you a liar" wrote blogger ArcXIX. "And not even a good one. Trig Paxson Van Palin is not your son. He is your grandson. The sooner you come forward with this revelation to the public, the better. " Photos of Bristol with detailed commentary about her abdomen are contained in the post.

If you want to follow the link to the Kossack website, follow Townhall's link. I don't want a link to that site here on this blog, as I do not want it contaminating PYY with it's bacterial spores risking my readers to infection. It is a textbook example of "pathetic" and the kind of thing that has come to be expected from Kossack posters.

As stated in the TH piece, the other critique apparently being advanced by liberals comes from a more surprising source, Fox News commentator Alan Colmes.

This is only the latest in outrageous attacks against Palin as a mother. Fox News anchor Alan Colmes, of Hannity & Colmes, titled a recent post on his blog Liberaland "Did Palin Take Proper PreNatal Care?" In it, he wondered if she somehow was at fault for having a disabled child. Colmes took down the post after being attacked by the blog Wizbang and later reposted a screenshot of the blog to prove he "wasn't running away from what I posted."


I have always had a certain respect for Colmes, despite the fact, I (many times) find myself disagreeing with his stances on some important issues. But in this case, his question is not an intelligent one from the perspective he is presenting it.

Older women that give birth have a much higher rate of giving birth to a child with birth defects than their younger counterparts. In this case, the medical community would certainly agree that pre-natal care was not the big issue. So, before desperation clouds a person's ability to think with the kind of open minds they claim a monopoly on, it would behoove them to get their scientific facts straight and not seek an opportunity to assign blame at every possible juncture.

But when we take some quality time to think about it, it really should come as no surprise when this happens. They have been bowing down at the alter of Bro. Al and his Church of the Global Warming, which is not based on science at all.

The bottom line here is, Democrats are desperate to find dirt on Sarah Palin. And if they can't find any, they'll make it up or distort what they do know into something it is not.



Addendum:

It's official, Bristol Palin the daughter of Sarah is pregnant. That makes her unqualified for the job, right? Wrong. It doesn't have a damn thing to do with her performance as governor or her vision for the nation. And the sooner the Kossacks get that through their thick skulls, the better.

Despite the fact many of them have idle space inside their craniums, I'd advise them to back off of this story quickly, as it will surely backfire.


More Dirt Uncovered:

It seems Todd Palin was arrested for DUI, 20 years ago.

That does it. We can't have this kind of thing, now can we? Never mind Obama used drugs as a teen, Clinton tried pot but didn't inhale, and we have a US Congressman caught with tons of cash in his freezer still sitting in the House of Representatives. We simply cannot have a potential VP's spouse with this kind of thing on his record. A 22 year old cannot be allowed a mistake like this.

Desperate and despicable, they are.




14 comments:

Greg said...

Combs isn't just ugly on the outside....

Anyway, it turns out the Down's baby can't be the teenage daughter's, since the teenage daughter is apparently pregnant. You've probably heard by now.

Is the Hussein Obama campaign actually going to use this?

Anonymous said...

A funny thing happened today on the 13:00 news in France. On France 2 channel their map confused Mississippi with Louisiana. Unfortunately since this is France it is not yet up on the internet but hopefully will be soon and I will send the link. The map (state of Miss. colored in differently than the 49 other states)indicated Miss. and said from our special reporter in N.O

Of course I thought of a mistake Time magazine made about a year ago confusing the positioning of Toulouse or Lyon in the Holyland(France) and the squawking pigeons from over at Superfry.com and his merry maurauder Miquelon who of course used the opportunity to show how ignorant we Americans were for all things French.

I wish I could be intelligent too!

Always on watch! - Rocket

LA Sunset said...

//Is the Hussein Obama campaign actually going to use this?//

Apparently not, according to Obama. We'll wait and see if the low-life maggots that are advancing this, actually back-off.

LA Sunset said...

//the squawking pigeons from over at Superfry.com and his merry maurauder Miquelon who of course used the opportunity to show how ignorant we Americans were for all things French.//

What many do not realize is, Americans usually do not give the French a second thought (much care what they think of us). I like Europe, as a whole, and probably would not have as much interest in it, had I not lived there for two years during the formative years of my life.

Anonymous said...

Rocket, you may have just uncovered a nefarious plan by the French to reacquire vast portions of the United States. By confusing Mississippi with Louisiana, and then demanding the return of Louisiana (which I heartily endorse), France can remove a major chunk out of our contiguous 48.

Anonymous said...

Greg

I was over in SOFla in June twice and tuned into Combs syndicated radio show for SOFLA. (for my amusement only)

PS - I can't get Fox News in France (dah! hello!)and can only watch it when I go down to Spain.

There was a rumor circulating that he had some video cassettes. I think one was of Michele Obama using the expression "whitey" and the second I believe was video of Barak (Baruck) for my Jewish friends in the Condos)in a compromising position with another man. It took Combs like one hour on the day before Obama passed the delegate number to admit that he didn't have these tapes. Commercial breaks included!(Just before I hit the office depot in Delray on Route 1)

As Tony Soprana says "Wadda ya gonna do about it"

PS - Greg - I hope you are hailing to the Redskins for Thursday's opener game!!!!!!!

LA Sunset said...

//Greg - I hope you are hailing to the Redskins for Thursday's opener game!!!!!!!//

For PC purposes, the name you mention has been effectively changed to the Washington Native American Dermal Pigmentations.

L'Amerloque said...

Hi LAS !

Over at USAToday, an article (http://tinyurl.com/55cyu9) states:

///"People's families are off-limits," Obama said in Michigan.///

Amerloque hastens to add:

Except the family of Obama, who loses no time in thrusting his wife (and, to a lesser extent) his children into the media spotlight at every opportunity.

Best,
L’Amerloque

LA Sunset said...

//Except the family of Obama, who loses no time in thrusting his wife (and, to a lesser extent) his children into the media spotlight at every opportunity.//

Michelle thrust herself into the limelight early on, making speeches, giving interviews, etc. This makes her fair game for criticism, in my view.

Children are different depending on their age and the extent they are involved. Young ones in photo ops, I say leave them alone. Older ones like Chelsea Clinton that take an active role, then I say they are fair game.

One third of the women under 20 in this country, become pregnant. If ever there was a non-issue, this is it. My daughter was 18 when she had my grandson. It wasn't my first choice her and her life, but at that point in time, I wasn't doing the choosing.

Greg said...

PS - Greg - I hope you are hailing to the Redskins for Thursday's opener game!!!!!!!

I love what the Redskins have done in the offseason, and I think they have a star in the making with that young QB. What a shame he was injured last year. I predict a monster season for Campbell and the Redskins.

A.C. McCloud said...

One third of the women under 20 in this country, become pregnant. If ever there was a non-issue, this is it. My daughter was 18 when she had my grandson. It wasn't my first choice her and her life, but at that point in time, I wasn't doing the choosing.

It is rather epidemic. On the one hand I can see the "family values" hypocrisy point they make, but Sarah Palin hasn't been nationally vocal in making it. That I've heard, at least.

Actually, all of this has been delicious from a political perspective. Rarely do you see one side or the other display their bare bottoms like we just did, proving what so many on the right have been saying for years about the real heart of liberalism.

Mary Ellen said...

This whole Palin story that is being bounced about by the Obamabots is just crazy! I wrote the last two posts on my blog,Bad Habit about how stupid they are for pulling this stunt, going after Palin's teenage daughter and her newborn infant.

I can tell you this, I cannot believe that anyone who is smart enough to turn on a computer or start their own blog could be that freakin' stupid. I went to a couple of those blogs and actually showed them a pic of Sarah Palin who was obviously pregnant and I got responses like, "Well, her face isn't puffy and her boobs aren't big enough so she must be wearing a pillow under her clothes." I'm not kidding. They're nuts!

Then, when it was discovered that her daughter was actually pregnant now, they claim that she had the first baby and got pregnant right away and this must be the daughters second baby. Those idiots just can't do the math! Yikes!

You know how I feel about those on the right....the extreme right. I think they're just as nuts. But we have our own, the extreme loony left and every freakin' one of them need to get knocked over the head with something that will bring their dead brains back to life...if they ever wear alive. I can't believe that this is what has become of the Democratic party, thanks to Obama, Howard Dean and that freakzoid Donna Brazille.

I feel like I'm living in bizzaro world.

Oh...and none of this means I'm supporting McCain. I may just sit this election out, at least the top of the ticket.

LA Sunset said...

//On the one hand I can see the "family values" hypocrisy point they make//

The days of Ozzie and Harriet family values are over. We are in a new era, very different than the one you and I grew up in, this is for sure.

I am concerned about her ability to do on a national level, what she has done on a state level. She sounds like a real spitfire on corruption.

But more than anything, it makes me wonder when the Dems got so high and mighty on family values, anyway?

LA Sunset said...

//I can't believe that this is what has become of the Democratic party, thanks to Obama, Howard Dean and that freakzoid Donna Brazille.//

Alright. Enough is enough. What have you done with Mary Ellen?

;)