Sunday, September 30, 2007

Another PYY Recommended Post

There's a man I know, here in the blogosphere, who can make your abdomen and intracostal muscles sore from laughing. He is a very funny man. But beside this fact, the neat thing about this man is not his comedic and sarcastic wit. I say this because, when I am done reading and laughing, I usually have some new perspectives to consider and many things more to ponder.

I don't want to overplay this too much, because he may think I want to borrow money and go into hiding to avoid me. Yet, I cannot overstress how good of a writer this man is. Because of this, I would be grossly remiss if I did not say that I highly recommend reading his latest long awaited, post.

Here is Mustang's Technology.

In a related "oldie but goody", he touches on some of the same kinds of things. If you missed this one a couple of years back, give it a look too.

No comments: