Monday, September 12, 2005

9/11/01 - 911/05

There is not one day in the above mentioned period of time, that I haven't thought of it. It is eternally etched in my mind and barring a stroke or severe head injury, I cannot ever forget that day. I won't forget that day.

Even if it's another 20 years, before another attack takes place in this great nation; I will not forget the horror, the pain, the shock, the sadness, and the anger we all felt, on that day. It will always be fresh to me.

Because of this, I will do everything in my power to support the positive actions we have undertaken to make this country and the world, safer. And, I will continue to pitch and lobby for the improvements of such actions, until the day I die or we are victorious, whichever comes first. This I vow, to you my readers, and to all freedom loving people of the greatest nation that ever graced the planet.

But, my earnest hope and prayer is for those that have not yet found a reasonable measure of peace, be allowed to find theirs. May God bless them all and may He grant that, to those that have yet to find it.

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

Like you, I cannot get 9/11/01 out of my mind. The day turned me, overnight, into a shameless patriot.