Saturday, September 24, 2005

The Wide Awakes

I would like to take the time to announce that I have been invited to become a member of The Wide Awakes, a team of similar-minded bloggers that (first and foremost) put national defense and security, as the highest priority issue in this great nation. I have humbly accepted and look forward to being an integral part of a fine group of Americans that love the United States of America, and are willing to defend its honor in their writings.

(Actually, I was invited and accepted the offer about three weeks ago, but being the computer technology idiot I am, I just now figured how to post the logo and the member blogroll to my template.)

So, you will notice at the bottom of the regular PYY blogroll, the complete list of members of this organization under the logo. I highly recommend to my regular readers, visiting these sites and the TWA site, often. The administrators of these sites are talented writers and intelligent thinkers. They have much to offer and will not disappoint.

4 comments:

Esther said...

Congrats!

LA Sunset said...

Thank you, Esther.

Always On Watch said...

I couldn't figure out how to get that logo up, either, so I had a fellow TWA member do it for me. The group is great about helping out with techie issues.

Unknown said...

Welcome!