Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sheehan Claims Injury After NYC Rally Shut Down

Click on the title for the complete AP article.

NEW YORK (AP) -- Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan said Tuesday she was hurt slightly in a scuffle that erupted when police broke up a rally as she was at the microphone.

An organizer was arrested and charged with using a loudspeaker without a permit.

"I was speaking and someone grabbed my backpack and pulled me back pretty roughly," Sheehan said, describing the scene at Manhattan's Union Square on Monday. "I was shoved around."

The report earlier this morning stated that the rally was shut down, and an organizer had been charged with not having the proper permit. Now, they have changed the story to this. Does anyone smell an embarassment and damage control tactic to whitewash it? Does anyone else smell a distinct manipulation for the specific purpose of attracting sympathy for pathetic and failing misinformation campaign that has now become known as, the Cindy Tour?

I am sure that if this was truly the case, some leftist would have released a tape of the whole thing, by now. And the MSM would have been all over this.

So here is my challenge to the leftists:

Let's see the tape.

3 comments:

G_in_AL said...

my eight year old isnt as desperate for attention as she is.

LA Sunset said...

Your eight year old probably has a lot more self-esteem than she does too. The more I watch her, the more I see a very sick lady that needs a lot of counseling. And the left is taking advantage of her vulnerabilities.

Unknown said...

She was not Hurt at all. see my Blog I have a story about that.