Saturday, November 03, 2007

Strike!!!

No. It's not baseball season again, but be patient. Spring training's coming soon. Pitchers and catchers are probably due to report in less than a hundred days.

It's the Writer's Guild of America strike.

Which, personally, I couldn't care any less about.

I say this because, it doesn't effect me. I rarely watch anything that has to be written, anymore. Most of the TV shows on today are worthless. In fact, Hollywood is not doing so well these days. And I would bet that much of it stems from the astronomical amount of garbage they put out. What they call entertainment is nothing but pure, unadulterated crap.

So in essence, I do not care.

Now, if Coca-Cola goes on strike and I have to start drinking Diet Pepsi, make no mistake. I will be both, inconvenienced and irritated.


No comments: