Thursday, October 09, 2008

Some Housekeeping

I have been using Blogrolling.Com for my blogroll, mainly because I found it to be an easy way to manage my blogroll. But as I type this, it is down and it cannot be seen.

Now that Blogger has a simple way to blogroll my favorite sites, I plan to punt Blogrolling.Com and put up my own. So, in the coming few days, I will be re-modeling the PYY blogroll and may miss some of my readers' blogs initially. But rest assured, I will get them all back up soon.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause my readers.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's it, I've had it. I wrote my little heart out and you missed it. Maybe Mustang was right about you after all! I tried sticking up for you over there......and then this. I tell ya.....no respect! :-)

Anonymous said...

I guess I should have told ya, j/k.......after all you don't know me that well yet! LOL