Wednesday, August 03, 2005

"The Fair Tax Book" Hits # 2 On Amazon

Click on the title for more at Boortz.Com.

Watch this as it develops into a serious issue. This may get some serious support, as more people learn about it and get behind it. It has only been out a day or two and so far, it trails only the Harry Potter book on Amazon.Com.

I will be getting my copy soon.

Addendum - I saw Boortz on Hannity & Colmes last night and Hannity appears to be behind it. So look for some good press, in the coming days, weeks, and months.

2 comments:

G_in_AL said...

LA, and anyone else, please visit my site, and read the post on CAIR. Always on Watch is all over this more than I am. It is important, please spread the word.

sorry to plug it here LA,

LA Sunset said...

Jon, thanks for visiting my site, I will check your site out.

G, I haven't had a lot of time to much of anything. as I have been doing a few longs days at the salt mines. But how are things going with this thing?

Gindy, Boortz has been on this for quite a while. Everytime I have heard his show for the last year or so, he has said something about this proposal.

I have heard bits and pieces about it, so my understanding isn't up to snuff. I will be excited to read this book, It sounds very intriguing. But we both know the left will demonize the hell out of it.