Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Home Again (Thank God)

I am home from the mountains, forests, and rugged coastal cliffs, of the wild wilderness.

You may recall reading these words:

I am really hoping that some time in the mountains, sometime on the rocky coast, and some time breathing fresh air will help facilitate some form of therapeutic and cathartic release.

Well, it didn't happen quite that way. In some ways it did. But things don't always work out according to plan. Nevertheless, I had some exceptionally good times with some very good people. And, it was those times that got me through the periods that weren't so hot.

I will share more later. But right now I want to visit my favorite blogs and catch up on what I missed, while I was communing with nature in the rugged, Rogue River Valley.

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

LA,
Welcome back! Missed ya!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are back, safe and sound, and I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures!

VARepublicMan said...

Welcome back! Sorry to hear it wasn't all good.

LA Sunset said...

Thanks to all for the "welcome back". It's good to be back. I'll tell you.

As soon as I get my pictures on a CD, I will post them and tell some of the events that made this a true adventure.