Monday, August 22, 2005

It's Official: Michael Graham Fired

So says WND. Click on the title for the complete article.

WASHINGTON – Michael Graham, the Washington, D.C., talk-show host suspended for linking Islam and terrorism, has been fired by ABC Radio following weeks of pressure applied by the Council on American Islamic Relations, a group with its own well-documented connections to terrorism.

Always On Watch has been covering it, so I am sure we will get her reaction in the morning. She's not going to be very happy. And quite frankly, anyone that loves and cherishes freedom, liberty, and the U.S. Constitution, should be real concerned right about now.

3 comments:

G_in_AL said...

You know what surprises me more than anything is that the nationally syndicated talk shows didnt pick this story up. Niether did fox. Only thing I can think is they are scared of CAIR too. Its a shame.


btw, put up another video, not as good, but worth a peek.

Always On Watch said...

I just learned this from one of Jeffrey Imm's email dc terror alerts. You're right. I am not happy!!! Sound the alarm! CAIR is able to control the media, even a right-wing radio station such as WMAL.

I will not be covering this story today, however. Work intervenes, and I've already posted a jaw-dropper about the Herndon Center for day laborers.

Anonymous said...

I suspect that the reason the media hasn't picked up on this event is because we haven't yet heard enough about the disappearance of Natalie Holloway, who in spite of the focus on her death, is probably being held in a bordello in Venezuela.